Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for all the websites operated by PROTELS HOTELS & RESORTS particularly www.protels.net.
Please review these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. Your use of the PROTELS HOTELS-website indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions also then apply when you use the PROTELS HOTELS-website or areas of it from other internet sites which provide access to the PROTELS HOTELS-website in full or in part.
2. Proprietary Rights
All trademark rights, copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property rights to the contents of the PROTELS HOTELS-website, (as well as the organization and layout of the website), together with the underlying software code rest, either with PROTELS HOTELS or with its licensors. You may not, either in whole or in part, copy, modify, distribute or use or reproduce in other form contents of the PROTELS HOTELS-website, or the underlying software code, without the prior written consent of PROTELS HOTELS.
3. Permissible Use
All PROTELS HOTELS-website online services (including the booking machine) are provided solely for enabling you to check the availability of goods or services relating to your booking, make legitimate reservations. You may only use the website in accordance with these terms and conditions and for the legally permitted purposes described above.
In particular, you indicate your agreement to the following:
- You may not use the PROTELS HOTELS-website in a manner, which causes an infringement of the proprietary rights of others.
- You may not utilize any devices, mechanisms, software or other scripts, which could interfere with the working of the PROTELS HOTELS-website. This also includes uploading files infected with viruses.
- You may not take any action, which could result in an unreasonable or excessive load on the PROTELS HOTELS infrastructure.
- You may not block, overwrite or modify any PROTELS HOTELS-generated content or in other way disrupt the PROTELS HOTELS-website.
- You may not reproduce information from the PROTELS HOTELS-website for commercial purposes. This also includes providing prices for PROTELS HOTELS on another website or another online server. In particular, you may not copy, distribute, in other way use or reproduce discarded content from the PROTELS HOTELS-website with the help of "robots", other search machine technologies or through other automatic mechanisms.
- You may not acquire, or attempt to acquire, any unauthorized access to any of our networks, by whatever means.
- You may not make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent bookings, in particular any bookings which are paid for with credit cards or bank account details belonging to a third party that has not consented to this.
4. Consequences of Improper Use
Without prejudice to our other rights (irrespective of whether they are based on law or other regulations), we reserve the right to cancel your booking without reference to you and/or to deny you access to the PROTELS HOTELS-website if you have contravened these terms and conditions.
5. Changes to this Website
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to undertake improvements or modifications in respect of the information, services, products and other contents of the PROTELS HOTELS-website. We further reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
6. Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links or references to other websites which are not operated by PROTELS HOTELS. Unless otherwise specified, we do not endorse any of these other websites and expressly disassociate ourselves herewith from all contents of these sites. This declaration applies to all links to external sites covered by PROTELS HOTELS and to all the contents of these sites to which these links lead. We reserve the right to make the link to other websites contingent upon our express written consent and to withdraw our consent to a link at any time.
7. Legal Disclaimer
PROTELS HOTELS accepts no liability whatsoever for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided by third parties.
Claims for liability against PROTELS HOTELS relating to damages of a material or non-material kind, which were caused by usage or non-usage of the information presented, are precluded, provided that there is no negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation on PROTELS HOTELS's part.
8. Storage of IP-addresses
When you visit the PROTELS HOTELS-website, our web server automatically saves the IP-address of your Internet Service Provider, the website you are visiting us from, the web pages that you visit on our site and the date and duration of the visit. In the event of infringements of these terms and conditions, we will keep the stored IP-address to use in pursuance of civil law claims and for criminal case investigations.
If you are purchasing your service using a debit or credit card via the Website, we will process these payments via the automated secure common payment gateway, which will be subject to fraud screening purposes.
If you do not supply the correct card billing address and/or cardholder information, your booking will not be confirmed and the overall cost may increase. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is declined for any reason or if you have supplied incorrect card information. If we become aware of, or is notified of, any fraud or illegal activity associated with the payment for the booking, the booking will be cancelled and you will be liable for all costs and expenses arising from such cancellation, without prejudice to any action that may be taken against us.
PROTELS HOTELS may require the card holder to provide additional payment verification upon request by either submitting an online form or visiting the nearest PROTELS HOTELS office, or at time of check-in.
PROTELS HOTELS reserves the right to deny Check-In or to collect a guarantee payment (in cash or from another credit card) if the card originally used for the purchase cannot be presented by the cardholder at check-in, or in the case the original payment has been withheld or disputed by the card issuing bank. Credit card details are held in a secured environment and transferred through an internationally accepted system.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
- Whilst the Product Information and all other website, mobile site and mobile applications material are provided in good faith, by using this website, mobile site and mobile applications, You agree and acknowledge that PROTELS HOTELS makes no representations, warranties, or claims as to the accuracy of the Product Information or any other material on this website, mobile site and mobile applications. Furthermore, You agree that the Product Information and website, mobile site and mobile applications material does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation to You.
- PROTELS HOTELS disclaims all implied warranties relating to Your use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications and the information, products, and services contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications. To the maximum extent permissible under law, all information on this website, mobile site and mobile applications is provided without any warranty (either express or implied by law or otherwise) or implied term of any kind, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights.
- By using this website, mobile site and mobile applications, You agree that PROTELS HOTELS will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, or any other loss arising from the use (or non-use) of the information, products, and services contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications or from your access of other material via links from this website, mobile site and mobile applications. The exclusions and limitations contained in these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- PROTELS HOTELS does not guarantee that use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- Except as set out in sub-paragraphs f and g, PROTELS HOTELS will be under no liability to you whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution, or otherwise for any injury, death, damage, or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill, and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications or the use, accessing, downloading, or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These Terms and Conditions do not exclude PROTELS HOTELS’ liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from PROTELS HOTELS negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for PROTELS HOTELS to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
- You shall indemnify PROTELS HOTELS and its licensors and keep PROTELS HOTELS and its licensors indemnified against all losses, damages, claims, and costs (including legal cost) caused or suffered by PROTELS HOTELS and/or its licensors as a result of a breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.